To use this Course Information Booklet successfully, students should use the following steps as a checklist :
- Discuss possible career path with your parents.
- Identify your career requirements with the Careers Adviser, Mrs S Edgar.
- Read this book carefully.
- Choose the subjects needed to satisfy your needs/interests.
- Check that your choices satisfy the HSC requirements found in the next section.
- Use all the experts (Year Adviser, Deputy Principals and Head Teachers, Careers Advisers) around you to ensure you have chosen the appropriate subjects and the correct level.
- Be prepared to change your choices at this stage if your goals are unrealistic due to your study commitments, time availability or other reasons.
Make your initial choices wisely as the curriculum lines for MHS (Yr 11) will be constructed according to your selection.